Join us as a Prioritisation Panel Volunteer
We are looking for a new volunteer to join the Healthwatch Bristol Prioritisation Panel.
The main purpose of the Panel is to represent the voice of local people and work towards making positive changes for people who use health and social care services.
As a Prioritisation Panel volunteer you will be required to attended quarterly meetings where we:
Prioritise issues: this is the main task of the panel and involves analysing the feedback that Healthwatch receives from the public and determining which themes or issues are of highest priority for patients and service users in Bristol.
Decide how issues can be taken forward: Panel members work together to recommend what form each action might take to ensure that service users’ voices are heard and issues resolved e.g. finding out more about an issue through patient questionnaires or focus groups, feeding into health and wellbeing boards or making recommendations to services.
Volunteering with Healthwatch will give you the opportunity to:
- Play an important role improving health and social care.
- Involve yourself in your community and meet new people.
- Learn new skills or improve existing ones.
- Gain knowledge and experience that could be a stepping-stone into employment or training.
You can download and read a full role profile below.
Closing date: 6pm, Sunday 31 October 2021
If you have any questions please get in touch by email at: email@example.com or phone: 01275 854311 or 07517 426694.
Why volunteer with us?
- Make a difference in your local community by giving people the opportunity to speak up about their health and social care
- Make new friends as you become part of the Healthwatch team
- Boost your CV as you develop new skills and confidence in the workplace
- Use your skills to contribute to the success of Healthwatch across Bristol.