Why volunteer with us?
- Make a difference in your local community by giving people the opportunity to speak up about their health and social care
- Make new friends as you become part of the Healthwatch team
- Boost your CV as you develop new skills and confidence in the workplace
- Use your skills to contribute to the success of Healthwatch across Bristol.
Volunteer Prioritisation Panel member
We are looking for a new volunteer to join our Healthwatch Bristol Prioritisation Panel. The main purpose of the Prioritisation Panel is to represent the voice of local people and work towards making positive changes in health and social care. This is achieved at quarterly meetings where we:
- Prioritise issues: this is the main task of the panel and involves working with Healthwatch to analyse the data that Healthwatch holds in order to determine which themes or issues are of highest priority for patients and service users in Bristol.
- Decide how issues are taken forward: Prioritisation Panel members working with Healthwatch recommend what form each piece of work could take, e.g. patient questionnaire, focus activity, patient and user interviews, specific tasks or other forms or processes as agreed by the panel.
Please download the role profile, application form and equality and diversity forms below and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.
The deadline for applications is 6pm, Friday 27 November 2020.
If you have any questions please phone Julia on: 01275 854311 or 07517 426694.
If you're interested in joining us as a volunteer and would like more information or an application form, please get in touch with Volunteer Co-ordinator Julia Senior-Smith by emailing: email@example.com or phoning: 01275 854311